28 November 2007

Booze vouchers

Kak dela from Kyiv. There is no escaping the multi-tentacled embrace of branch business and the good news from Ukraine is that branch boozehounds will not suffer from chapped lips this
Christmas as funds continue to come our way and you can celebrate Yuletide with a partial return on your subs by wetting your whistle. Just send me the photos eh?

Anyway, last month we received our quarterly swag from HQ. The sum of 447.18. So we now have 2,911.46 in our account.

We spent 108.50. I can't remember what on but I think I wrote three cheques - for 50 quid, 36 quid and 22.50.

Despite phoning Unity Bank in early October and requesting a change of signature form for the new treasurer, Nicola, this has not turned up at my previous address in Brighton, my mum's, or Kyiv. Hence this posting.

So could some call Unity Bank 0845 1177766 to try to resolve issues resulting from me moving over here? I did my best but they just haven't done what I asked. I could phone from Kyiv but it'll cost me something like 500 zonks.

Am emailing this post to Nicky Tann for info.

No comments: